Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm on etsy!


It's been a while. I've been up to some pretty exciting stuff, one of which is to set up shop on Etsy! I've been pretty into making bracelets of late, so naturally they are the first items up on the shop. Only a couple of them are up on the shop right now, but I'll be adding more really soon! 

Braided shoelace bracelets; inspired by a woven bracelet I saw my friend wearing. He was wearing a normal three-strand braided bracelet, made from shoelace. This is made from a single shoelace however, with a beaded drawstring clasp.

Braided bracelets with gold chain; I've given a couple of these as presents to friends, so I thought I'd make a few more for sale. 

They're pretty good for layering with watches and other bracelets or for wearing on their own.

Taken off my friend's Instagram; this was how she matched the bracelet I gave her for her birthday (:

Please do check out my shop! (:

2 comments:

  1. hi do you have a tutorial how to make that braided shoelace/s? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry for the late reply! No I don't, but if you're on Pinterest you can easily find many tutorials on how to make different styles of braided shoelace bracelets. Hope that helps (:

      Delete