Thursday, May 5, 2011

Laptop case: sanrio characters

Cute laptop case and matching pouch for my charger!

This was made sometime back in January actually, by mummy dearest (: I came up with the idea and chose the fabric and matching red zip. The red drawstring of the charger pouch is ripped off some random paperbag I had...you recycle what you can. Also, the laptop case has sponge padding and black lining inside...like you know, a real laptop case. I mean, it is a real laptop case.

Close-up of the adorable fabric. Apparently it was imported from Japan, and it cost me $30/m (read: EXPENSIVE) But looking at it makes me happy, so I suppose it's worth it, since I've been bringing my laptop around everyday, and I take naps on it during lectures.

My macbook sitting happily on the desk with its new cover on.

Oh and this was my tidied and re-decorated desk! Back in March. Months have passed and it no longer looks as neat...and those are cork/wood coasters stuck on the walls as decoration in an attempt to be y'know, quirky. And also an attempt to make use of some of the useless things I buy and chuck somewhere. The coasters were picked up at a school bazaar a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment